Rain Bird® 1800® Series
Pop-Up Spray Head Sprinklers
1800 Series Spray Heads have first-rate quality built in for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features make them the spray heads of choice for a wide variety of applications. Also available with Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM) in-stem check valve option and patented PRS in-stem pressure regulator option.
FeaturES & BENEFITS
- Exclusive co-molded wiper seal features an encased plastic “cage” to provide unmatched resistance to grit, pressure and the environment. Additionally, the pressure-activated, multi-function seal design assures a positive seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all soil types.
- Strong stainless steel spring provides reliable stem retraction.
- Two piece ratchet mechanism on all models allows easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools and provides added durability..
- Pre-installed orange 1800 Pop-Top™ flush plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy nozzle installation.
- Constructed of time-proven UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on 1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade warranty
- 1/2″ (15/21) NPT female threaded inlet
- Models and height:1802: 4″ (10,2 cm) body height; 2″ pop-up height (5,1 cm)1803: 4 7/8″ (12,4 cm) body height; 3″ pop-up height (7,6 cm)1804: 6″ (15,2 cm) body height; 4″ pop-up height (10,2 cm)1806: 9 3/8″ (23,8 cm) body height; 6″ pop-up height (15,2 cm)1812: 16″ (40,6 cm) body height; 12″ pop-up height (30,5 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4″ (5,7 cm)
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8 bar)
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0,6 bar) or greater; 0.10 gpm (0,02 m3/h; 0,006 l/s) otherwise